I’ve never been so good with introductions, but I will write one about myself and why I created this blog.
Hey there! I am Gabriel Mihalcea working under the name of lovelyscape. I have been a photographer for more than a few years now and an FPV drone lover.
On top of this, I love to travel, document, photograph, and write articles about all the locations I went to, tips, guides, and reviews.
But let’s get some personal info about me; maybe that’s why you are here!
I am originally from Romania. I speak Romanian and English (fluent), and I used to have a couple of blogs, a medium-sized photography blog, a binoculars blog, my Medium profile, and a few more blogs. Currently, I‘m writing content for a minimal living which may give me the freedom to do what I love to do!
Where you can find me?
- YouTube – My main YouTube Channel where I am frequently publishing video (but not only from FPV)
- TikTok – Same as with YT, but not as active
- Instagram – Just my Instagram account
- Pinterest – My Pinterest account
- Lovelyscapetravel.com – My travel website I often publish and I am active as well
Furthermore, to get back to me, I do have dreams and a bucket list. I want to do more in life than be a typical Joe. I want to travel, explore the world and write.
My life is not so interesting, though. I enjoy experimenting with stuff in my niches and always find new passions. For example, I also played the guitar for ten years, drew for a few months (😅), did astronomy and gaming, etc. I also like to brainstorm ideas and overthink everything in my life! That’s just me 🙂
There is not much else to write about me. Educational background? I finished IT college in Romania (4 years) but never worked in the domain. I am in a long-term relationship, and I cohabitate.
By the way, the other About Me from Lovelyscape Travel is still me, but from another perspective.
Why am I qualified to write blog posts about photography and else?
- Qualified is a strong word. But let’s call it experience. I have more than a few years of experience in photography and drone
- I have hundreds of hours of active flight both with standard and FPV drones and much more study and simulators. I have researched drones and FPV drones on a daily basis for years!
- You will expect accurate and valuable information from this blog, and I promise to deliver this. On top of my knowledge and experience, I also love to research each article in-depth to conclude the facts and ensure I don’t forget something useful.
Thank you for checking me out. It’s good to be here, and I’m glad I can help you and anyone in need with information, at least.
I wish you all the best, and stay safe! – Gabriel Mihalcea (lovelyscape) out!