Who we are
- This site is operated and owned by Gabriel Mihalcea and our website address is: https://lovelyscape.com. We may refer in this site as me or us, and as LovelyFPV as an entity.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Lovely FPV website.
This website https://lovelyscape.com is compliant under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For more information about the GDPR, please visit the following link on gdpr.eu to find the up-to-date official PDF of the regulation 2016/279.
Information Collection and Use
- For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name and email address. The information that we collect could be used to contact or identify you.
- We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us which is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- This site uses multiple contact forms that email the information entered information into to the site’s owners. That information may also be temporarily stored on the site’s servers in the form of log files. That data is retained indefinitely both in log file form and in email by our email provider.
- We may use the email address provided in the contact form in order to get in touch back to you regarding your query. We do not use the email provided in contact form for advertising purposes.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Links to Other Sites
- In addition to server logs, we also use Google Analytics (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en) and Jetpack Analytics (https://jetpack.com/support/privacy/) to track traffic and other statistics. You may read their privacy policies at the links provided.
Who we share your data with
- We do not share your data actively with any external agency, however, some 3rd party sites may collect automatically data for advertising as set per your advertising id and possible searches you may perform on our blog. Another example would be analytics of our website which can collect data such as IP Address and approximate location (country and/or city), for statistic purposes only.
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Google analytics and Jetpack may collect a limited amount of your data for statistical purposes only, as referred in the section above.
Our contact information
- You can contact us directly on [email protected] LovelyFPV is based in the UK, however, does not have a physical business address where it operates from, and for our safety, we do not share the current address other than the approximate location: Hastings, United Kingdom.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
How we protect your data
- Our website is equipped with top-level protection in order to protect your personal data, which is securely stored and we do not have direct access to it. As for this time, we do not directly have any methods of transactions online which will require you to fill-in sensitive information such as credit/debit card, your address and more.
- We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
What data breach procedures we have in place
- Our website data is stored securely on BigScoots, managed WP hosting solutions, and the safety of your data depends on our website security and their hosting security. Although there is no guarantee on the internet and/or on any webpage around the world that your personal data may not be potentially breached, in the less-likely event this happens, we will do our best to secure it by taking the website offline and declining any external access to the website until either the website breach or the hosting breach has been solved.
- Although it may not be the perfect procedure to have in place (as we may not have your email address to notify you about any breach in security – which in case we have your email address, we will notify you in the maximum time of 72 hours from the breach), it is better than the 99.9% of other website data breach procedures. We are also monitoring daily the data to prevent any breaches.
What third parties we receive data from
- We do not actively receive any of your personal data from any external third parties other than the analytical data disclosed above.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
- We have no automated decision making or profiling.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
- We have no industry regulatory disclosures.